Tuesday 26 January 2016

HM - How is like to have a stroke

How is like to have a stroke?

A very good description was made by Jill Bolte Taylor, is an American neuroanatomist, author, and inspirational public speaker on her TED talk "My Stroke of Insight".




(You can see the full lesson here:http://ed.ted.com/lessons/jill-bolte-taylor-s-stroke-of-insight)

I know people with Hemiplegic Migraine don't have really strokes but they share allot of the symptoms and is hard to describe to others what is like to have this happening to you. 

I listen to her story while I was doing some tasks and I was all the time having "THIS IS IT! Was exactly like this!" moments.

Share this video with your family and friends.  In the end of it the speaker talks about the moral of the story and is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment